Outlook sync

condor12

Reaction score
I need to sync with outlook 2010 with my nexus. I dont like the calendar and contact apps on the nexus, but thats not real important. Has anybody had experience with software to sync to outlook. There seems to be a ton of choices out there. I'd like it to be seamless.
Thanks
Chet

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I sync my work email (outlook 2010) to my Nexus using the built in email app that comes with the Nexus. Just tap the email icon in your app drawer and it will walk you through the set up. If you're syncing a work email, like I am, you may need to touch base with your network admin for addition settings.

OP
C

condor12

Reaction score
outlook sync.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not concerned with the email, but with the contacts and calendar.
Chet

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I'm not concerned with the email, but with the contacts and calendar.
Chet

Okay, gotcha. I'm not sure if this will work for you then. It will sync your calendar, but the contacts don't work for me. My admin may be blocking that - I've never cared enough to look into it...

big al

Reaction score
I use Companion link. not sure if there is a easier or free way but Ive been doing this for quite a while and it just works