Outlook Backup Problem

defdans

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Managed to root and install CM7 for the first time last night. Fantastic! Everything is just peachy with one exception:

Apparently, restoring my Outlook calendar through Titanium backup was a mistake. Now, I have 2 of every event in my Outlook calendar. I think what probably happened was I restored my backup from Titanium, then Outlook synced with my corporate exchange server and it added every event a 2nd time. I noticed that if I add a new event, it only gets added once when it syncs with exchange.

So...any suggestions on how to get rid of all these duplicates? Is there a way to just clear my calendar completely and then just have it resync with exchange?

Thanks!

Miniblue

Reaction score
Assuming you don't have duplicates on outlook on your desktop just delete the e-mail app from the phone and reinstall. Exchange will sync and you will have what is on your desktop.

OP
D

defdans

Reaction score
Assuming you don't have duplicates on outlook on your desktop just delete the e-mail app from the phone and reinstall. Exchange will sync and you will have what is on your desktop.

Thanks for the suggestion. I cleared the calendar data and email data, then re-setup it up and that fixed it. Thanks!