Our Droids are our first smart phones 0 from Salem, VA

bsteelerr

Reaction score
Hi all,
My wife and I upgraded our old phones to Motorola Droids this past Saturday (11/7/2009). We've been Verizon Wireless for years now, mainly due to their large coverage area. We often drive through WVA on the way to Pittsburgh, and Verizon provides pretty good coverage where we drive.

Recently I took a business trip to Chicago, so I packed my laptop for email and web access, my CD player for tunes, my GPS for directions, my camera, and my cell phone. That's when it occurred to me that I need to upgrade.

When I saw an article in the local paper (yes, real newspaper) describing the Droid, I was interested. When I saw it is a vzw device, I was sold.

We spent a lot of time over the weekend looking like real geeks as we both fiddled with our new toys, learning how to use them, etc.

Now I'll rely on the help of the nice folks on this forum for advice and instructions on how to maximize our Droids. Thanks in advance for your interest and assistance.

Peace,
Bob Steele
Salem, VA

SEGA

Reaction score
Ya the coverage of Verizon is key I find, especially when it deals with 3G and the phones capabilities.

Welcome, you and your wife, to the Forum.