Otterbox Defender with extended battery?

greycobalt

Reaction score
All right, so I'm extremely interested in getting an extended battery since I go through mine so quickly, but I'm also in love with my Otterbox case. On the Otterbox site on the FAQ, they say it was not designed to fit with the extended battery. However, I've heard from several people that say they have both and it fits fine.

I was wondering if I could hear from a few people here that have both or have had both, and whether or not they actually fit together. Thanks!

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Impact and Commuter fit flawlessly on mine. Not sure about Defender. I've heard yes and no. I sent my Impact back to get a Commuter, very happy about decision.

Impact had a thin strip of rubber that ran under the ear piece that covered the Motorola lettering. The strip want tight, looked tacky.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

Smackaho

Reaction score
If you are using any kind of case you do not need the battery cover! Period. Done.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Wrh23

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-bionic-accessories/171646-bionic-extended-batt

All right, so I'm extremely interested in getting an extended battery since I go through mine so quickly, but I'm also in love with my Otterbox case. On the Otterbox site on the FAQ, they say it was not designed to fit with the extended battery. However, I've heard from several people that say they have both and it fits fine.

I was wondering if I could hear from a few people here that have both or have had both, and whether or not they actually fit together. Thanks!

Here ya go, check this out...Bionic, Extended Battery, Otterbox, and Dremel....

goosefraba1

Reaction score
just wondering which battery extender that is.... and where did you guys buy it? Thanks, Zach

n3vry

Reaction score
I have just installed my Otterbox Defender, it's the best case yet. BTW, I'm using the Motorola Extended BH6X.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JayR101

Reaction score
I have just gotten both my extended battery and the "Defender". It fits well even with battery cover on. Wish i gotten both months ago.

droidbugger

Reaction score
The Defender will fit the extended battery. its a snug fit but everything's still protected and good to go.