Otterbox Defender/ Commuter Review

Diggs59

Reaction score
This is a follow up to my previous post:

Well, first off let me say thanks to the Droid Forum Store for getting me my money back (expeditiously) after I returned the Otter Box Commuter for a refund. dancedroid

I just received the Trident Kraken (Green) and I absolutely love the fitment . It's a hog of a case (big) but the Droid X is already a huge phone so that has to be expected......

The overall feel is good and the 4 face buttons aren't really that difficult to press. Personally, I find the process alot easier than I did on the Otter Box Commuter case.

Overall I'm impressed with the quality and the fact that it's quite a bit cheaper than the Otter Box Defender. I actually looked into purchasing the Defender but after my experience with the Commuter (and the new knowledge of the Trident Kraken) I chose to give the Kraken a shot. I'm fully satisfied.

NOTE: For those wondering if: a self applied screen protector "combined" with the built in screen protector of the Kraken (or Defender) will affect the touch screen in a negative way? No, I'm currently using both and I can't tell a difference.