Otterbox Case Available Now for Samsung Fascinate!

bttb

Reaction score
Nothing a Dremmel can't handle... But again to one of my replies with the extended battery. You can't use the car or desktop dock with this. I got a similar case made by PT at BB. Cant fit in the docks with it on.

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
I just bought the Defender case with free shipping and 10% off from otterbox.com using the discount code... tb0111m

Im looking forward to getting my case

OP
gamegod2x

gamegod2x

Reaction score
Finally got my fixed case for my wife and I! Im so happy with Otterbox and they sent replacements with no questions asks. Now the case doesnt cover my speaker anymore.

Great product and even better service!

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
I just got my case. The speaker cut out lines up perfectly. However on the website on the PDF file link it states the camera and flash are protected with a clear membrane. My camera and flash dont have anything protecting them. I just send them an email, we will see what they say. You guys may think Im being picky but i work in really dusty areas and having that protection on the camera and flash for me is important!

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aae...fault/v1296208957094/pdfs/sam2-fasci-info.pdf

Last edited:

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Yea I got mine the other day and it lines up great. I talked to a rep at Otterbox about the membraine and he said that if I wanted it they would send me a cover for the camera and flash.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
Yea I got mine the other day and it lines up great. I talked to a rep at Otterbox about the membraine and he said that if I wanted it they would send me a cover for the camera and flash.

Awesome. Thanks
Update.
I got a reply email from otterbox. They wanted my shipping address. I guess they are taking care of me.
Great customer service so far!

eriscrazy

Reaction score
You know I bought the otterbox defender case for my wifes fascinate and when I t came in it seemed like a very good case. But after having it on the phone for a week or so we both have noticed that the sides don't stay secure to the hard plastic. It is always peeling off and just makes the case look bad. So now my wife has it off because she said she can't stand it. Is anyone else having that issue... I know my droid x does not have that problem.

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
You know I bought the otterbox defender case for my wifes fascinate and when I t came in it seemed like a very good case. But after having it on the phone for a week or so we both have noticed that the sides don't stay secure to the hard plastic. It is always peeling off and just makes the case look bad. So now my wife has it off because she said she can't stand it. Is anyone else having that issue... I know my droid x does not have that problem.

It happens on mine from time to time. Used with the holster it doesn't happen

eriscrazy

Reaction score
She has tried the holster but most of the time ut comes off when she is holding it in her hand.

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
She has tried the holster but most of the time ut comes off when she is holding it in her hand.

Mine never does that. Did you fit the cover over the lip on the sides? If u did u may want to contact otterbox.

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Yea it the lips are the problem. The rubber wont stay hooked over the lips. Lol and its really annoying, so says my wife lol

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
Yea it the lips are the problem. The rubber wont stay hooked over the lips. Lol and its really annoying, so says my wife lol

Does she drop her phone alot? I have a case with holster before i got my otterbox. It wont take the abuse that the otterbox will. Its a hard plastic case. I bought it for 35 or 40 from bestbuy. But contact otterbox see what they say. Send me an email if u want more info on that case from bestbuy