OTR: Happy Friday (8/8/14)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
fitnessfriday.jpg

Happy Friday to you all from us here at Droidforums. Those of you wrapping up the last little bit before your weekend take your time and get it done right so you are not having to stay extra to fix mistakes made from rushing to clock out for the weekend.

Here on the OT Report we strive to keep you updated with the latest in news and entertainment based on the hot topics of the day/week and we will continue to talk about such things going forward. Such as Tiger Woods struggling at the PGA. You know I always wondered if someone was to hit him with a club again if he would regain what he lost after getting hit the first time. You know like in cartoons when someone hit their head they lose their memory but regains it back after getting hit again. But Tiger Woods is not the only one in trouble as more fall out from Stephen Jones party bus also includes the head of the NFL referees, and Aldon Smith facing the wrath of the Commissioner for his trouble filled off-season.

But of all the news today none more exciting than something new that we are starting here on DroidFourms called Fitness Friday. Fitness is something that many Americans strive to achieve but seems to continue to come up short. We have some talented group of people here who knows their stuff as far as fitness and I personally have been following their tips and have seen results. From the past year and a half we have gone over the destroyed the myths and fad diets of the world and just got down to the nitty gritty of what it takes to live a healthy lifestyle. An this healthy lifestyle incorporates proper training techniques, the truth about what we are eating and how to remain motivated. So stay tuned as starting next Friday we will dig into what it takes to live a fit and healthy lifestyle in America on a busy schedule.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
It my birthday today! What did you get me? !?!
Im.....30.....:oops::oops::oops::oops::eek:

The work out program I am on is called "fit freak" by shaun sarantos.. Going on week 6 and today is triceps. It's a really really good program. Better then the US armys basic training.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Happy Birthday here is your gift from us:

motorola-moto-360.jpg

a picture of the most anticipated smart watch of the year (key word here is picture so do not go checking your mail box).

BHuber09

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3
Twitter
@BHuber09
Well happy birthday!!!

But I'm looking forward to the Fitness Friday thread! Can't wait to see it

Note'd

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Happy birthday! My fitness MondayMiddleoftheNight advice is to cut as much sugar from your diet as possible. Period.