Other than the market

Little812

Reaction score
Is there another place to get apps?
Sorry if this has been cover in the past.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Ah, yes, the Amazon Appstore. And be advised that any "free" apps ( the app of the day) you get from the Amazon Appstore WILL NOT WORK unless you are signed in to the Appstore through the Amazon app on your phone. Not trying to discourage you or start a war, just think you should be aware of that restriction before taking advantage of the freebies. And another thing; when installing those apps, you must go to settings, applications, and check "unknown sources", after which you will get a warning message about the danger of allowing unknowns to install stuff on your phone. It would be wise, after iinstalling the "free" Amazon app, to go back to settings, applications, and uncheck the "unknown sources" permission to avoid accidentally installing something you didn't want on your phone.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score

Theres even an app although all it does is takes you to the website.

Great for downloading older versions of apps that were better before the updates. Music folder player is one i didnt like the updated version and just got the older version from 4shared.

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible

alboboy10

Reaction score

Great for downloading older versions of apps that were better before the updates. Music folder player is one i didnt like the updated version and just got the older version from 4shared.

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible

These websites are so you can get pirated apps, so basically paid apps free.

yurdle

Reaction score

Yeah not too sure that site should be discussed here.. pirating apps is not supported by these forums.. or any forums like this that I can think of...
Please note also... The use of pirated apps can lead to your phone receiving malware

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Natey2

Reaction score
V Cast App Store.
The app is called "Apps".
If you are on Verizon, you will have it on your phone. There are apps there that are not in the Market.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Yeah not too sure that site should be discussed here.. pirating apps is not supported by these forums.. or any forums like this that I can think of...
Please note also... The use of pirated apps can lead to your phone receiving malware

Sent from my Thunderbolt

Good thing i got a virus scan on my phone : rolleyes:

Well, like i said..... i use it to find versions of apps that i liked better before upgrades.....

Natey2

Reaction score
VCast market screenshot, for those who have not seen it:

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.