Sharing Market Links

mozicodo

Reaction score
Is there a way to easily send links to apps in the market from one droid to another? I found some good apps for my wife but she's not one to browse the market herself.

Sorry if this is obvious but searching for "android market share" just returns news stories about how we're kicking the iPhone's butt.

tu3218

Reaction score
Yeah I'm looking for the same type of app. I have several family members with droids and they always want the apps I find, but they never know where to look an search.

OP
mozicodo

mozicodo

Reaction score
Looks good for installed apps but I wanted a way to send links to apps I haven't installed on my own droid.

Teammudd

Reaction score
"BUMP" app....... free in the market

it lets you bump the files from one phone to the other, but with apps when you pump it, it takes you to the app link in the market then you can install it.

both of you open the "bump" app, then select which app you want to send, and just bump the phones together, and it will ask you to receive current app, click ok, and it will take you to the link in the market.

Last edited:

birdboy63

Reaction score
Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > select application > on application info screen (clear data, uninstall, etc), scroll to bottom of screen; there is a Share button, with options to share via email or txt messaging

yes, this is for installed apps only, but it is difficult to find this info so I posted it here