Other than finger touch?

gregsww

Reaction score
Can you use anything else to touch the screen other than finger/skin?
I'm paralyzed and fingers do not work. My hand is in a kind of fist. I use a stick with rubber tip to type. Can I use something on the end of a stick to fool the touch screen? What is it sensing, skin, electrisity, heat. Thanks very much...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Like this?

GTMax Silver Touch Screen Stylus Pen - 3 Pack For Verizon Motorola Droid A855 Cell Phone - 0088516520946 - Buy.com

212930044.jpg

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Or you can use sausages

[video=youtube;3RNpMAtqIZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RNpMAtqIZ8&feature=player_embedded#]YouTube - iPhone+sausage=Taiko drum by Gamjavas(????? ??????)[/video]!

OP
G

gregsww

Reaction score
I get so frustrated with calling tech help with some of these companies. I called Verizon Wireless and asked if there was anything I could use other than a finger/skin to operate the touch screen on my Droid. They said “No, nothing else will work.” But they transferred me to Motorola to see if they had any ideas. Motorola then said the same thing… “Nothing else will work.” I was about to bring my Droid back when I got the info on these Stylus Pens. I ordered 2 kinds hoping I could use vat least one of them…
Here’s hoping…
Thanks

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Some times I kiss the screen to open apps.
I eskimo-kiss the screen to swipe left and right.
lol just jk