Using a stylus or product other than your finger

solorca

Reaction score
I was looking on Amazon for some Droid products the other day, and they have a stylus available from a 3rd party vendor now. Sorry, don't have a link..

Reaction score
i bought the stylus off amazon 3 days ago so hopefully it will be here monday i will let you know how it works. and i use inventory droid and do a lot of spreadsheets on my droid so it does come in handy.

irishdroid

Reaction score
I play an on line sketch game and found a stylus much easier than the finger. I have a Dagi stylus and really like it. Search the forum for "Dagi stylus review" that I posted. Someone posted a link to a video of it in action. If you like it you can go to eBay and find them. Also, the pogo stylus is another I have heard of.

irishdroid

Reaction score
Which one did you purchase? I bought one from Amazon and it really sucked. It had a rubber tip, ever wash your hands and then try to drag across your screen? It works but its sticky for lack of a better word. I have a feeling its the same one.

irishdroid

Reaction score
Yup, that's what I figured, sorry to say but I doubt you will be happy with it. Give it a shot. The Dagi or pogo is the about the best you can get from what I've read and personal experience.

milrtime83

Reaction score
If you are looking for something to use with the droid so you can keep your gloves on and hands warm there is "capacitive thread" that you can use. You pretty much just sew some into the fingertip part of your glove and can use the phone with your gloves still on.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can you even use a stylus? Dont capacitive touchscreens need the electrical signals from your hand?