OTA Updates Possible Before The 11th?

I'm in Los Angeles so lets see if this holds true.

The updates are out it will happen automatic I've been told many are getting them today

When everybody says you will get a notice I assume that means something will come in on your notification screen correct? It's not like an email or something else. And then do you take action or just wait for something else to happen?

it was on my screen as soon as i turned it on from sleep mode.
did it clear all the data from your phone?

MAN now I'm looking at my phone every 10 seconds LMAO. How funny is that I didn't even relize it till about the 20th time looking :p

It didn't clear any data from the phone, there is a pop up message that appears asking you to update the system now or remind you later.

I chose now of course and it rebooted the phone and showed me the new lock screen after boot.

There is also a new power widget, it looks better and looks like just visual changes on that from what I can see.

Still looking for more changes.

When everybody says you will get a notice I assume that means something will come in on your notification screen correct? It's not like an email or something else. And then do you take action or just wait for something else to happen?

it was on my screen as soon as i turned it on from sleep mode.
did it clear all the data from your phone?

no, but i did have to sync facebook again and had to send the gallery icon to the trash and then put it back on the homescreen. when you get a call, now you slide the answer key from left to right instead of it being on a wheel.

Back