Original Froyo baseband

Mugenakuma

Reaction score
I updated my phone to the latest Froyo Baseband (C_01.43.01P) and my cell reception is far worse. Does anyone know where I can get the baseband file that Froyo initially came with? I did a nandroid backup before updating to the newest baseband, however after the restore I am still stuck with the new one. Any help would be most appreciated. :)

???

Reaction score
its in the baseband thread in the news section.

also there's a down grader linked on this site somewhere. it will take you back to the very first one back in the 2.0.1 days. around town the newer ones work. but i have the down grade saved for when i take trips. it works much better for me when in the middle of no where.

OP
Mugenakuma

Mugenakuma

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I actually found the original baseband. Reinstalled it but still am not getting the same reception as I did before the baseband updates. Maybe it will improve over time?

NickEspi12

Reaction score
its in the baseband thread in the news section.

also there's a down grader linked on this site somewhere. it will take you back to the very first one back in the 2.0.1 days. around town the newer ones work. but i have the down grade saved for when i take trips. it works much better for me when in the middle of no where.
Do you mind elaborating more? I looked in the new section and could not find any section/thread that you speak of..