diff basebands...porblem

munkysex00

Reaction score
every time i try to update my baseband i get really terrible speedtest numbers, the browser speed is crazy slow. ive even tried the 2 new basebands from froyo. everywhere i tested i have full bars. before i used to average over 1.6mb dn and 650k up. with the 3p.01p the one from 2.01

with all the other basebands.. i hardly ever reach over 800 k. the newest froyo one is the worst only averageing 135 k up and 575 down.

whats the deal.

mcapozzi

Reaction score
every time i try to update my baseband i get really terrible speedtest numbers, the browser speed is crazy slow. ive even tried the 2 new basebands from froyo. everywhere i tested i have full bars. before i used to average over 1.6mb dn and 650k up. with the 3p.01p the one from 2.01

with all the other basebands.. i hardly ever reach over 800 k. the newest froyo one is the worst only averageing 135 k up and 575 down.

whats the deal.

The deal is that baseband isn't so hot for everyone. On my Droid, I got more bars, but the 3G signal would jump around from full to none constantly. Made listening to Pandora painful.

Went back to the stock radio and everything returned to normal.

-Mike

JMC1018

Reaction score
How you return to the original baseband? I updated to 00P and that was working fine. Then the newer one came out and updated to that and now having problems with apps and the browser is not loading any pages.

JMC1018

Reaction score
thanks...i just re activated the phone and now im not having problems. Weird but if i have a problem again..ill re flash it