Organizing Contacts

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good work people. I just tested the company search suggested and it worked for me to. Nice.

mcsinfl

Reaction score
I would demand they put ARP head studs in, my understanding is its a necessary fix that will take care of head warpage/coolant leak. I don't know the Ford that well, but again, studs plus a few other fixes will make it a reliable motor

excuse the grammar, typing from droid

OP
D

dieselpowered

Reaction score
I would demand they put ARP head studs in, my understanding is its a necessary fix that will take care of head warpage/coolant leak. I don't know the Ford that well, but again, studs plus a few other fixes will make it a reliable motor

excuse the grammar, typing from droid
Actually from my understanding I have the 6.4 liter heads on my motor, therefore, have more studs in place than the regular 6.0 motor. :)

But to your point, head studs were an issue for the 6.0 motor.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I hear ya, same thing drives me nuts. It seems syncing to FB tends to rearrange this by first name.

and even then, only sometimes. I've had to go in and manually delete, re-add, the FB Sync (a free app) and associate the non-linked name, with their fb name. Aggrevating, but now that it's done, all I have to do is watch as I add new people (and since that is usually one at a time, it's easy)

anyways, rest assured, there are plenty of other OCD people on here with the same issue

mcsinfl

Reaction score
do a google search on "how to sort google contacts by company on android". looks like this is a big gripe for a lot of people. I have to think google will fix this