Ordering online for VZW employees

xjman349

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to be that customer that I hate taking calls from. Credits credits credits.

OP
J

JFDroid

Reaction score
Yeah. I just looked it up with the tracking # I got with my order. Says Monday :/

tsguy52

Reaction score
Just got my email and it said monday as well.. Funny thing is I'm passing through Memphis right now and that's where it currently is! Wtf!! Hopefully it will come.. May call fedex and check.

xjman349

Reaction score
It says estimated do you think that's just a safe fall and it will still arrive tomorrow?

OP
J

JFDroid

Reaction score
What I think is that our phones won't come until Monday - why? Because Verizon isn't here to cater to its' employees.

However, I wish it would come tomorrow. Estimates are just that - meaning they can change. I'm hoping we see them tomorrow... but I won't bet anything on it!

tsguy52

Reaction score
Well I contacted fedex and the guy I talked to was pretty certain I wouldn't see it till monday. I figured its a safe estimate though. Regardless if we're employees we still paid extra for saturday shipping. I would expect a refund if not here tomorrow.

OP
J

JFDroid

Reaction score
Well I contacted fedex and the guy I talked to was pretty certain I wouldn't see it till monday. I figured its a safe estimate though. Regardless if we're employees we still paid extra for saturday shipping. I would expect a refund if not here tomorrow.

Yeah... looks like some credits will have to be issued. I wonder how many VZW employees this is happening to who just aren't posting here. I'm sure this isn't isolated to just your situation and mine.

xjman349

Reaction score
Just got an email from the epp. Apparently many employee orders were processed incorrectly and were put in as standard two day. Refunds will be issued.

tsguy52

Reaction score
Verizon Wireless Employee,*If you have received this e-mail, you have been identified as an individual that placed an online equipment order on Friday, 11/6/09, and requested Saturday overnight delivery. Unfortunately, your shipment was incorrectly marked for standard overnight delivery instead of Saturday overnight delivery. Therefore, you will not receive your shipment Saturday, 11/7/09.*If you were charged for Saturday overnight delivery but fail to receive your delivery on Saturday, 11/7/09, we will automatically issue a credit to your account for the Saturday overnight delivery fee. Please do not contact Employee Accounts to obtain a credit as this will be automatically issued to you. Based on your billing cycle, it may take 1-2 billing cycles for your credit to appear.*Thank you for your patience and understanding.