Ordered my Moto X!

OP
FryFTW

FryFTW

Reaction score
Aww man. It was kind of a bad experience for me too. Ordered mine on the15th, and I didn't get the email to let me know they shipped it till the 20th, before then I had called like three times to get some info. First woman I talked to said she didn't have any tracking info, but it was shipped out, told me to call FedEx for more info. Called FedEx, "We can't give you any info without a tracking number." Called Motorola back to let them know, "Ok there might be a hold on your".. I don't want to know that there MIGHT be a hold on my phone, I want to know the actual status of it. Well the last time I called they said that there was a high demand on the devices (I'm guessing because of the price drop) and that I should be getting my tracking number soon.. Which meant the next morning. By that time it was already out on the street with FedEx, I missed the delivery and had to get it from the FedEx plant later that day.

Snoking

Reaction score
Sometimes things just go wrong. I suspect that with the 50 dollar price they ran out of something to build your phone.

I keep playing with my wife's M.X and am watching my account and email to see if the rep was able to get my date moved up. She said 24 to 36 hours to get it moved up. At 36 now.

Waiting is the pits, guess that is why it is called "waiting"!

So I will chill with you! Because my wife is going to start hiding her M.X from me.Chris

Well this morning on the third call(first 2 last week) to VZW CS I got a nice agent that moved my date up three months. So Friday I will have a black M.X from amazon for 49.99. Chris (no facepalm required)

PS: Maybe I will be allowed to stay on the forum!

Snoking

Reaction score
I am on DW M.X and think my old Rezound has a sharper display when zoomed out. And that supports what I have read!

Mine is in route! Chris

tbolted

Reaction score
my 1¢ X from Amazon has shipped and will be here Friday.

So glad the Verizon rep screwed me on the $49.99 deal, the extra few days wait is well worth the $49.98 to me.

Snoking

Reaction score
my 1¢ X from Amazon has shipped and will be here Friday.

So glad the Verizon rep screwed me on the $49.99 deal, the extra few days wait is well worth the $49.98 to me.

So is this a new line of service?

Chris