2 New Moto X 2014 Phones

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Both of my daughters were eligible for new phones last weekend. One wanted a Moto X 2014 - Custom designed and the other was on the fence between a Moto X 2014 and an iPhone. I ordered the Moto X 2014 from Moto Maker on Monday and it arrived today. I just helped her set it up and transfer all pics, media and texts from her Razr M to the Moto X. What an awesome phone and awesome buying experience. This phone is awesome! I am seriously considering one for myself. My other daughter saw her sisters custom phone tonight and made up her mind very quickly. I just finished ordering her custom Moto X 2014 and it's scheduled to arrive next Thursday. Great phone for a great price!

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The only thing that turned me off of the Moto X was the battery life, otherwise it's one of the smoothest phones I've ever used.

on the move..

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The only thing that turned me off of the Moto X was the battery life, otherwise it's one of the smoothest phones I've ever used.

on the move..
True, they could have and should have put a larger battery in there. I'm not sure why they didn't. Like the 2013 Moto X, it just fits in the hand so good for a 5.2" phone. All in all its still a great phone and a great deal, in my opinion. $49.99 for a 33GB custom designed phone is tough to beat.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I agree. It feels awesome in the hand and the battery was literally the only reason I didn't go with it. I promised myself after the Galaxy Nexus I would not settle for something that didn't last me the entire day.

on the move..

TatDroid

Reaction score
The updated 2015 version, rumored to be released in August or September, is said to have a much larger battery than the 2014 version. I'm anxiously awaiting confirmation of that!

Sent from my Droid Turbo

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Well....make that 3 custom designed Moto X 2014 phones. My wife originally said she would never give up her 2013 Moto X...until she saw the larger screen and new features of the 2014. Her custom phone arrived today. Just spent about 2 hours setting it up and transferring all the pics and music from her old phone. If they do put a bigger battery in the 2015 model it will make an already awesome phone just about perfect.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk