Ordered my Moto X!

FryFTW

Reaction score
I'm excited to get my custom Moto X, I'm proud of myself for waiting until November for VZW to get the customization options and what not. Just one question though:
I ordered it Friday, the same day I got an email that let me know they were creating it.. I still haven't gotten what seems like it would be the next email: "We Shipped It!" And the phone's supposed to arrive tomorrow.. Was it like this for anyone else?

Snoking

Reaction score
Ordered wife's Thursday and it arrived Saturday.

OP
FryFTW

FryFTW

Reaction score
Did you get any emails from FedEx or anything? A tracking number maybe?

OP
FryFTW

FryFTW

Reaction score
Ahh, still never got any tracking info. Idk what's going on. Hope nothing dumb happened cause I live in an apartment complex.

Snoking

Reaction score
Probably they take the weekend off. Maybe something you spec'd slowed it down.

OP
FryFTW

FryFTW

Reaction score
That's probably what happened. I'll probably get the email tomorrow.

jchas_2

Reaction score
Totally ticked off. I ordered mine on 11/16. Checked with MotoMaker. No chance of being shipped anytime soon. Wish I could cancel. Order estimated delivery for 11/22. Waiting . . . . .

OP
FryFTW

FryFTW

Reaction score
I promise it's worth it when you get it. Super smooth, it's a beautiful device annnnd (check attachment)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131121_160809.png
    ForumRunner_20131121_160809.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 222

jchas_2

Reaction score
I promise it's worth it when you get it. Super smooth, it's a beautiful device annnnd (check attachment)

I believe you. It's great to buy Made in America. I'll try and hold on. Can hardly wait. I'll write in when I do get it. Just got KitKat for my Nexus 7. That will keep my mind off the Moto X for now. Lol.

OP
FryFTW

FryFTW

Reaction score
Any sign of your Moto X yet jchas?

jchas_2

Reaction score
Any sign of your Moto X yet jchas?
Not yet. I have loved Motorola phones until now. I had a live chat with their Customer Service on Thursday. Order had not shipped. I asked if I could then upgrade the order from a 16gb to a 32gb. Answer? No. I followed up with an email. Got an immediate receipt of the email. Suddenly, at 3:15PM got email from them, they wanted to reach me urgently. Said they called my phone (Razr Maxx HD) and couldn’t reach me. Checked the phone. No incoming calls, no missed calls at all. Lies. Told me to call an 800 number to activate new phone. Called. Activations Team (Chelsea) said my order filled since 11/19. Can’t explain why not shipped. Hold placed on order, no explanation. Phone won’t be shipped until 11/25. I got mad. I yelled that I ordered 11/16, they promised delivery by 11/22. If they can’t ship the phone overnight, cancel the order. No can do. Asked to speak with Supervisor. Chelsea said Supervisor would call me. That was 3:30 PM yesterday. Apparently no one works at MotoMaker after 3:30 PM on Fridays. No one works on weekends either. Great phones, awful service. Am on jury duty since 11/12; won’t be home next week during the day. Phone could get lost. Then Thanksgiving Day. I have Droid OG, Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M and Droid Razr Maxx HD. Will NEVER again buy from Motorola!!!
Don't even want a Moto X anymore. Beside myself. Woke up at 4:00AM thinking about this. Still so angry.

Snoking

Reaction score
Sometimes things just go wrong. I suspect that with the 50 dollar price they ran out of something to build your phone.

I keep playing with my wife's M.X and am watching my account and email to see if the rep was able to get my date moved up. She said 24 to 36 hours to get it moved up. At 36 now.

Waiting is the pits, guess that is why it is called "waiting"!

So I will chill with you! Because my wife is going to start hiding her M.X from me.Chris

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Sometimes things just go wrong. I suspect that with the 50 dollar price they ran out of something to build your phone.

I keep playing with my wife's M.X and am watching my account and email to see if the rep was able to get my date moved up. She said 24 to 36 hours to get it moved up. At 36 now.

Waiting is the pits, guess that is why it is called "waiting"!

So I will chill with you! Because my wife is going to start hiding her M.X from me.Chris

I was messing with the Motomaker last night and I saw one of the basic colors was sold out. With all the promotions they've been running they probably ran out of supplies.