Options in odin: what r they?

n660623x

Reaction score
Guys im kinda new to this. What do clear efs bootloader update and repartition in odin mean and under what circumstances would I use them? Thanks for any help

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

ziggy484

Reaction score
You dont need to worry about any of that, you flash things with the PDA button only, sometimes you mess with the pit button if your really screwed up. Dont touch any of the other stuff

Sent from my rooted Froyo Fascinate

OP
N

n660623x

Reaction score
I ask because I've been having problems with the sleep of death and wondered if any of that would help if I did a clean install. I did have battery life issues but after using bstats the problem disappeared and battery life is great.

ziggy484

Reaction score
I ask because I've been having problems with the sleep of death and wondered if any of that would help if I did a clean install. I did have battery life issues but after using bstats the problem disappeared and battery life is great.

Are you running superclean? V2.9 is out and should be available via odin shortly, maybe try that. Hey what did you do for your battery? Mine is horrible

Sent from my rooted Froyo Fascinate

OP
N

n660623x

Reaction score
I charged it to 100% downloaded terminal emulator from market typed su enter then bstats enter. The phone then resets you need to let the battery discharge to about 5% before charging again. After two charging cycles you should notice a difference. I found out on here somewhere in a post and it worked for me!

OP
N

n660623x

Reaction score
I'm not running superclean 2.9 yet....waiting for the odin version....I've not had any luck installing anything but odin.