opinions please

mouthrulez

Reaction score
i used to have the droid 2 with CM7 nightlies on it and i loved it, best ROM ive ever had. But how is it on Droid X? is it better than stock? can somebody please tell me wat the ROM is like and their opinions about it?
-Thanks

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is exactly the same as on the D2. Now you can get it on the GB kernel though which makes it boot up faster and have better battery life.

random rom'd X

OP
mouthrulez

mouthrulez

Reaction score
so should i use nightlies or not? and where do i get the GB kernel one? link plz

timelord

Reaction score
i used to have the droid 2 with CM7 nightlies on it and i loved it, best ROM ive ever had. But how is it on Droid X? is it better than stock? can somebody please tell me wat the ROM is like and their opinions about it?
-Thanks

Well if you like hdmi, and 720p video and good battery life, then don't flash cm7

iamkimosabi

Reaction score
Well if you like hdmi, and 720p video and good battery life, then don't flash cm7

I agree with timelord. It's not stable, you lose data/3g/voice randomly at time, in areas of great service coverage. I had a very bad experience with this rom, it has alot of bugs that needs to be panned out. For now I suggest Liberty GB. WAY BETTER BATTERY LIFE + More stable.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've had 0 issues with cm7. I say try it forward yourself. Either way tho, liberty is a great rom too

CM7GB-602