Opinion!

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Hey :)

I am getting ready to buy DocumentsToGo full version, here's the catch: I don't use spreadsheets or excel documents for any reason.

I would get it for the .doc/ .pdf functionality. Is DTG worth it at that point? Or is there another app that handles these files that is just as good for maybe a smidge cheaper?

Thanks guys.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I am getting ready to buy DocumentsToGo full version, here's the catch: I don't use spreadsheets or excel documents for any reason.

I would get it for the .doc/ .pdf functionality. Is DTG worth it at that point? Or is there another app that handles these files that is just as good for maybe a smidge cheaper?

Thanks guys.

Don't have a recommendation for you but there is a bunch of pdf readers in the Market. If you want to have a look just type pdf into the search in the Market.

OP
nerdbox08

nerdbox08

Reaction score

Thanks guys.

Don't have a recommendation for you but there is a bunch of pdf readers in the Market. If you want to have a look just type pdf into the search in the Market.

Thanks Hook, I just bit the bullet and went with DocumentsToGo. I figured I might get use out of it for my school, when I stopped and thought about it :)