Application Review of DocumentsToGo + Full Version Key

Reaction score
This was one of the first apps I bought when I got my Droid. I think I paid 9.99 for it. It does everything I would hope it would.

dksaus

Reaction score
Have been using Documents to Go for years on several different OS's. Great to have it on my new Motorola Droid. BUT, I am having a problem when using Freedom Pro keyboard (with Keypro software). Keyboard works great for all other apps. However, with Word doc, when i try to edit a previously saved doc i can't delete, backspace, enter text where cursor is placed, etc. Can only enter text at end of doc or after a new return/enter. Anybody else with this kind of problem??? I really depend heavily on word processing functions and am searching for a solution.

(when using the Droid's keyboard everything works fine)

4nefertiti

Reaction score
This was one of the first apps I bought when I got my Droid. I think I paid 9.99 for it. It does everything I would hope it would.

It is currently $9.99 until the end of the month (version 3 should be out then). In the past, upgrade to the new version has been discounted, hoping they do the same thing this time.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
It will be at a discount, or be free, for the 3.0 version when it pertains to people who have purchased 2.0.

OP
Varking

Varking

Reaction score
UPDATE!!! This is now updated to 3.0 and added desktop sync as well as the ability to view and edit Google Docs items! The update is for free for those who already purchased it.

merlekropf

Reaction score
Bookmarks?

I've been using "Documents to go" for quite a while. One thing I was hoping would show up in the new 3.0 is the ability to bookmark where you are reading in a pdf document. I use it as an ebook reader, for pdf's of course, and it would be nice to be able to insert bookmarks in long documents.

sawdustr11

Reaction score
Sd card excel files not viewable with Docs to Go

I was reading your info about docs to go and tried it. Didn't work for me. Had a HTC Incred with Docs 2 Go, no problems and worked great. Phone quit and bought the new HTC Incred 4g. Reinstalled to new HTC no problems. Proximity sensor failed so I got the Moto Razr M. Same reinstall procedure. Doc 2 go is installed but it can't find the files on the sd card. Pictures on the sd card are viewable through the gallery. What can I try to view the office docs on the card?
thanks