ongoing failed photo uploads

Mrs.Mannino

Reaction score
Ok so this is really driving me nuts! I tried to upload a few photos to facebook some worked the ones that didn't work are now stuck in my notifications bar stating 0% progress. Now its killing my battery and I can't figure out how to stop the pics from uploading??? Please any help wld be appreciated :)

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok so this is really driving me nuts! I tried to upload a few photos to facebook some worked the ones that didn't work are now stuck in my notifications bar stating 0% progress. Now its killing my battery and I can't figure out how to stop the pics from uploading??? Please any help wld be appreciated :)

Try settings/application/manage apps/facebook app force stop and clear data. should do the trick
Welcome to the forums btw! nothing like greeting a Newcomer in the morning. :)
Look here, and maybe even make a thread for yourself. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/

jefbystereo

Reaction score
I get that problem a lot too. I just re-upload the same picture and usually the second time goes through and it automatically cancels the first upload then. I really wish you could just long press and hit cancel upload though.

OP
M

Mrs.Mannino

Reaction score
Ok so I figured it out for me at least...well I tried all the sugestions I got n they didn't work altho I thght going into running services and force closing wld work but to my dismay nope stupid notification wld not clear...so I decided I wld frc close of facebook and power off. Amazingly that worked but I'm afraid to turn my facebook back on. Plus I didn't remember what 3 pics it was to try to repost ncancel the 1st ones. Hopefully they don't come back eeek! Thnx for all the help everyone :) keep ur fingers crossed lol

zeemon

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks. This is still helping people. My problem was with Picasa. Failed upload came back repeatedly for 2 days. On your suggestion:

Settings/applications/manage applications/running/myuploader. Force stop and clear data.
It worked! Thanks for steering me in the right direction.