Uploaded photos won't go to FB wall (they go straight to Mobile Uploads instead)

CatchingOn

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with getting Facebook photos to upload to my wall. Instead they're just showing up in the Mobile Uploads section, without ever appearing in the news feed. I've searched everywhere online and found a few people with the same problem, but no solutions.

What's odd is I didn't have this problem when I tried the same thing yesterday. Yesterday was the first time I'd directly uploaded a photo from my phone to Facebook, though I've had my Droid for months. (Yeah, I'm a little slow with some of this stuff). I used the method of going to the Gallery, choosing my photo and then selecting Menu > Share > Facebook. I added a caption, and the photo & caption showed up on myFacebook wall, just the way I wanted.

Today I tried the same method for a new photo, and it didn't show up on my wall at all, just went straight to Mobile Uploads. As far as I can figure, I did everything exactly the same as I did it yesterday, but maybe I'm missing something. Can anyone think of a step I might have missed, or does anyone know a way to fix this?

Thanks so much in advance for the help. This is my first time posting here, though I've been reading the board for months, and you guys are incredibly helpful. I've found answers here for most of the 3 zillion questions I've had about the Droid, and if not for this board I'd probably have given up on my Droid after about 24 hours!

OP
C

CatchingOn

Reaction score
Hope it's not against board etiquette bump this post. Thought maybe some people who weren't on the board last night might have some thoughts . . .

Thanks!