OnePlus 6 announced

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
The new OnePlus6 was announced today with a May 22 released date. It will have a glass back and a notch, but you will be able to hide the notch. Overall, it look like it is going to be a good phone at a reasonable price. nothing close to the prices of other flagship phones from other companies.

You’ll be able to buy the OnePlus 6 in either a glossy or matte black or a shimmery white variant. These colors correspond to particular specs: the mirror (i.e., glossy) black covers the $529 6GB / 64GB and $579 8GB / 128GB OnePlus 6, the silk white and the so-called midnight black will be at the $579 price point and spec, and there’ll be a $629 8GB / 256GB midnight black model as well.

OnePlus 6 announced with a glass back and a notched 6.3-inch display

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I’m happy to see the improvements and still keeping it priced decently...

iPhone X

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I agree bk.. I used to only want a phone with an SD card slot. But now, I could care less. They seem to cause more problems than they are worth. I can understand why some folks want one, but it's not a deciding factor for me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
me just sayin

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I don't use the micro sd card as much as I used to. phone storage has gotten so big, it is almost to the point where the cards are not needed.

Ankit_saiyan

Reaction score
I agree bk.. I used to only want a phone with an SD card slot. But now, I could care less. They seem to cause more problems than they are worth. I can understand why some folks want one, but it's not a deciding factor for me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Sdcards are known to slow down the device and cause so many issues. And yeah it is not a deciding factor for me as well.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I want that option available. It's so much easier to move media from one phone to another with sd card. My current phone still has pictures and music from 5 years ago. I don't want to rely solely on cloud due to security and lack of coverage, I do use it from time to time though.