One More thing I Love.....

cece5702

Reaction score
About my Maxx is the way it sounds when it powers on. So electrifying!!!!! I love it. LOL.... I also like how Smart Actions kicks in from one location to another. Like Magic....the minute I pull into my drive way, Wifi pops up. This baby is smooth!!!!!dancedroid

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Same here. Both at work and home, WIFI is on and I don't even think about it. Question, are you using WIFI on all the time or are you leaving Verizon WIFI Auto-on? You may benefit from using the auto-on app since you can keep WIFI off except for where it's available and benefit from less battery consumption.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
I dunno....Lol... Wifi is not on all the time. I have a Smart Action set to turn it on when I'm home. I dont know anything about an wifi auto on?
Same here. Both at work and home, WIFI is on and I don't even think about it. Question, are you using WIFI on all the time or are you leaving Verizon WIFI Auto-on? You may benefit from using the auto-on app since you can keep WIFI off except for where it's available and benefit from less battery consumption.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
I have wifi here at work but I dont use it because I dont know what the code thingy is...Lol.....
About my Maxx is the way it sounds when it powers on. So electrifying!!!!! I love it. LOL.... I also like how Smart Actions kicks in from one location to another. Like Magic....the minute I pull into my drive way, Wifi pops up. This baby is smooth!!!!!dancedroid

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
We have WiFi at work but we're not allowed, it's for paying customers! :frown:

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
I have a feeling its the same way on my job.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX