OK to Program...

myztery

Reaction score
I cannot get any roms to work. I can install them or restore, but I get back to the same screen,.. OK to program. Am I bricked?

JCo352

Reaction score
I think you are in bootloader. If you are plugged in to your computer via the usb, unplug it then try rebooting.

OP
M

myztery

Reaction score
Have tried that, unplugged and fully charged gets me to the same screen. I can get to sprecovery, but no matter what I do there when I reboot I get to OK to Program.

Bootloader
2c.6c
Battery OK
OK to Program

OP
M

myztery

Reaction score
I did this with no sucess, getting the same OK to program when I reboot. I can restore, but it never seems to boot on any roms.

OP
M

myztery

Reaction score
I'll alsop mention that I had errors with the Superuser.apk.

OP
M

myztery

Reaction score
I'll also mention that I had errors with the Superuser.apk.

OP
M

myztery

Reaction score
Restoring...

ERROR: Nandroid exited with status 25.

OP
M

myztery

Reaction score
Still having the same issue. Any fresh ideas?

Reaction score
Was this issue ever fixed? Wondering if you were able to boot into recover and do the restore from there. I am guessing so since you say restoring. If this was never resolved then let me know and I'll give some thoughts.

Morlince

Reaction score
I have this same issue and i have searched all forums, the internet and even motorola's website, but everyone says there is no way to get out of this except the miracle "leave it plugged in and it may start working sometime" trick. Other than that all i can find is take it back under warranty, with everything stock, and they will replace it.