newbie here completely bricked droid 2 global HELP!!

dustylox

Reaction score
my friend was messing around with and he bricked my droid :/ when i go to turn on i get a screen that looks like this

Bootloader
D0.11

Code Corrupt

battery low (flashes every second)
Cannot program (flashes every second)

i need help please i am a newb here so if you guys can explain in terms that you think i can get it at. please and thanks in advanced

androidgeek

Reaction score
Yikes! You'll probably need to flash sbf file. What did he do to get it that way?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

zachdroid

Reaction score
You should search the forums here for the appropriate SBF file and try to run the necessary reprogramming file to set your phone back to factory settings.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
D

dustylox

Reaction score
i have no clue i went to the bathroom and came back and he was doing something to it and couldnt fix it

i went to the sticky and find the site but 2.4.29 SBF Download mirror and the RSDlite 4.9 with Drivers are not avaible anymore what else can i do??

androidgeek

Reaction score
I have them saved if I get on my PC tomorrow I try and find them. Are the links just not working?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

kunwar

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. Did you manage to fix it and how??

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Google rsd lite 4.9. Also, you might not need to sbf. You need another battery of the type of charger that the battery plugs into (take out of the phone and put the battery itself in, not just plug in the phone)

Sent from an Angelic D2G

kunwar

Reaction score
Thanks. Its fixed. I was trying to run Rsd Lite from my home comp and it would give an error message "one of the driver has malfunctioned" and "Flashing failed" error. I tried my work comp and the phone was fixed. I got a little worried but you guys were there and I could not have done it without you guys. Special thanks to 13th Angle :yr1: You are not the 13th but the 1st.
Thank you once again
).gif

Any posts where I can find Droid 2 Global roms and instructions to port them??
And also I would like your suggestions on a good rom.

Soulcarber

Reaction score
Completely bricked my droid 2 global

Ok, i was trying out different roms on my droid 2 global to c which one i liked best, most worked and i was able to use them properly with the exception that my phone seemed to be locked to verizon, however when i attempted to use cyanogen mod 7.1 for droid 2 global it completed installation but upon reboot got stuck on the M logo, i am unable to connect my phone to the pc, doesn't read it, hard rest does not work, went to boot mode but can't seem to proceed further to get options am stuck, need help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.