Droid 2 Global bricked! help me!

Reaction score
Sorry, if your phone is off and you hold x and power it should take you to recovery where you can wipe cache and data

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
One other thing to remember is after an sbf you will need to go into stock recovery and wipe data/cache if first boot, bootloops. If thats not what you are already doing.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
People shouldn't have to apologize for life getting in the way... but always an honorable thing when they do!

Congrats on the new place!
Edit...This is to BD up prior. Yes I too hit the wrong posts on occasion...lol
I just had to chime in and say thanks for telling this important detail to the op as well as others whom may discover this fact. I have so many times had some say that their file was bad and wound up returning for no reason...lol Thanks again for that important piece...peace!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
If you were referring to me. My first android was the D2G. I loved it. My son now has it and he loves it. He took it over my wifes DX. So I do know a thing or two about the global.
Sorry my post was a bit behind and i did not realize. Drank a few beers during the 9ers game so i am a bit on the slow side :). Hope you got your issues resolved. If you ever have any questions about the global feel free to p.m. me. I will be more than happy to assist you.

moreno86

Reaction score
that worked like a champ thank you guys ... now back to breaking it hahaha

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you were referring to me. My first android was the D2G. I loved it. My son now has it and he loves it. He took it over my wifes DX. So I do know a thing or two about the global.
Sorry my post was a bit behind and i did not realize. Drank a few beers during the 9ers game so i am a bit on the slow side :). Hope you got your issues resolved. If you ever have any questions about the global feel free to p.m. me. I will be more than happy to assist you.

Yeah bro I hit the wrong post to reply. Hence my edit. Lol Yeah man I used to put a sig that said. Wipe data after SBF if boot loop occurs. Lol peace! Btw it was supposed to be a compliment. In fact the few beers during the niners game didn't effect your post...lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk