Can't connect to Google server

fgonzo98

Reaction score
Hey there...tried to root using SPRecovery using RSD lite...that went ok...when installing the ROM, the install aborted...then I rebooted my phone...of course, all data was gone...Now I am unable to connect to the google server to get my contacts and apps back...

Any help? I've re-programmed my phone and have 3g and wifi available, with the same results!!

Thank you!!!

mkarolian

Reaction score
I am having the same issue
scaled.php

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Try going here on phone:
menu -> settings -> wireless & network -> mobile networks -> "Data roaming" box should be checked.

good luck

OP
F

fgonzo98

Reaction score
Thanks...but that didn't work either...the problem solved itself! After calling Verizon...then being patched over to Motorola...then BACK to Verizon, they decided to send a new Droid...later that afternoon...tried to sign in again with success...must have been a network issue..

the whole process has kind of spooked me from rooting...could I have done something wrong?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Can anyone help me, I cant connect to google voice now on my cell, when I call my google voice # now, instead of just ringing me cell, it says "One minute while we try and contact <MY Name>" then my cell rings... any ideas?

Thanks

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
As posted, this is on Google's side and probably already solved itself.