ok thats it..... (rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
F

five0nezer0

Reaction score
LMAO wow dis goin in da wrong direction, and thanks for da link but I've been around da game for a while man, hahahaha, I just had a rant and basically wondered what uguys say to people for excuses but obviously dat was too much....

And yeah its different because he gave an answer.... ur sayin its my fault... big difference to me

Man f*ck it delete this thread , someone always gotta have some negative **** to say on a forum, and dere is really no point to this thread anymore.....

r-dubya

Reaction score
Do they still teach english in school? Because if they do, perhaps you should put the phone away and take notes.

Woork

Reaction score
LMAO wow dis goin in da wrong direction, and thanks for da link but I've been around da game for a while man, hahahaha, I just had a rant and basically wondered what uguys say to people for excuses but obviously dat was too much....

And yeah its different because he gave an answer.... ur sayin its my fault... big difference to me

Man f*ck it delete this thread , someone always gotta have some negative **** to say on a forum, and dere is really no point to this thread anymore.....

Dude, it's your phone. YOURS. That means that you have no obligation to let anyone play with it. I cannot see how you think that anyone else can be responsible for something that YOU are allowing to happen. That's what enabling means.

It's not her fault for asking you to play with the phone and you saying yes.

But you're right -- I'll bow out. It's not constructive anymore.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
You could "sneeze" on it while she's looking maybe that might deter her from asking lol! Or...You could put an erotic picture as your wallpaper, that's usually enough to scare some girls away.

armeddroid

Reaction score
lol @ this thread.
cmon..Fiveone...its yo phone.
thas it.
Imagine if it was your car, man.
lol...then you be ill
she come back with a huge spoiler.

KevinJ

Reaction score
Do they still teach english in school? Because if they do, perhaps you should put the phone away and take notes.

Amen. the original OP said he was in college, but obviously they don't teach much nowadays. :)

Of course, when I was in college people wouldn't dare to use cellphones to call or text.
(Probably because they weren't as widely used back then.) :-\

loop4zil

Reaction score
You could "sneeze" on it while she's looking maybe that might deter her from asking lol! Or...You could put an erotic picture as your wallpaper, that's usually enough to scare some girls away.

Next time she asks for it...Give your droid a BIG LICK...and say something creepy like "MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm Tastes so gooooood"

then try to hand it to her...you gotta have this crazy look in your eye...

I guran-darn-tee you that she will never ask for your phone again....

armeddroid

Reaction score
Dude use the Crack Screen App.
So when she gets it back to you...show her that she broke that ****.
case solved.

Arkainzeye

Reaction score
not to sounds mean, but the problem isnt others. Its you... you need to learn to just say NO... then the problem is solved. You cant please every person.. And to be honest, for her to be that way with an expensive phone shows she dont care about your property. You gave a great example, she downloaded things to your phone without your knowledge. She need to learn respect, and you need to learn to say NO.....

korp

Reaction score
Complain complain complain...

Geez, was she hot?

You show her your Droid, she shows you her ........

Make it work for you. :)

Seriously though, no one touches my Droid. I might make an exception for a hot woman, but that would include a written contract for a years worth of favors. ;)
Haha .... I never let people touch my phone. The girl can touch it but really its too expensive and close to me for anything to happen to it.

I let them see it in my hands ... that way nothing happens ... or I never unlock it haha.

justbob

Reaction score

attachment.php

korky122

Reaction score
did you type this on your droid ?? i hate it when people type the short versions of words. ugh.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
maybe you could just write an explanation as to why you don't want her messing with your phone. that should be frustrating enough to read that she might just give up. unless of course, she writes like that too...

r-dubya

Reaction score

Amen. the original OP said he was in college, but obviously they don't teach much nowadays. :)

Of course, when I was in college people wouldn't dare to use cellphones to call or text.
(Probably because they weren't as widely used back then.) :-\

I hear you Kevin. Things were very different.

I just starting going back to school last fall to work on my masters, and it is a different world, there is no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.