ok thats it..... (rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

five0nezer0

Reaction score
Sorry to complain but no one else would understand but a forum full of droid users
This whole thing is a rant so move on if u don't want wanna read it ;)

All I gotta say is no one is touching my droid anymore..

This fone is too personal for other people to be messing around with it unless u turn on the app for someone in some cases that's not good enough!

There is this girl in my class that always asks to see my phone everyday damn m,w,f... at first I was ok with it because she was just checking it out but every class was starting to become annoying! As soon as I would take it out to even text she would ask to see it play wit it like its hers! Come on u can check it out but not for an hour! I guess I was just being too nice but today she went too far..

As soon as I take it out my pocket!! Literally!! She says did u get any new games??? And said no but she says let me see! So I'm like hold up lemme send my text..and then I give it to her.. she then asks do u got bejeweled?? And I said no.. so I get my fone back at the end of the class and I look at my fone download history and dis b*tch really had the nerve to download something called bejeweled2.exe .......

I'm thinkin WTF ! U don't even download .exes on this fone!! U download apps!! How would someone really have da nerve to download some **** on MY fone without asking!! I just don't get it... isn't that jus rude tho????

Thank god its something potentially innocent but hopefully I'm not gonna be charged or something...and also I cannot figure out how to delete it, could someone help me?

Basically the point of this thread is that I'm not lettin anyone see my sh*t anymore! People just don't know how to act rite! I am sorry about ranting tho..And I'm in college not hs btw so I'm around grown people! Does anyone have any tips of what to say to people when they want to use your fone?? I don't know what to say! And it seems like everyone always wants to see my sh*t...its just annoying....

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Complain complain complain...

Geez, was she hot?

You show her your Droid, she shows you her ........

Make it work for you. :)

Seriously though, no one touches my Droid. I might make an exception for a hot woman, but that would include a written contract for a years worth of favors. ;)

Last edited:

Woork

Reaction score
Stop being an enabler...? That might solve a lot of your problems.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:rofl3:
As said above... ONLY if she was HOT and only if she was willing to 'show' me something in return... for the amount of time she's spent with your device she owes you far more than a show:icon_ devil:

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Complain complain complain...

Geez, was she hot?

You show her your Droid, she shows you her ........

Make it work for you. :)

Seriously though, no one touches my Droid. I might make an exception for a hot woman, but that would include a written contract for a years worth of favors. ;)

Not even my wife touches my phone. She is ... the killer of all things electronic. Besides that though, I refuse, refuse, refuse to let anyone touch it. I put way too much time into it. lol

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Call me crazy but hey, why not wait until after class to send that all important text message when she's not around?

Can't wait? Then tell her that she downloaded a file on your droid and you don't appreciate her doing things to your Droid without asking. So she can't touch it anymore. What's holding you back?

smokiedabong

Reaction score
No woman touches my Droid anymore , I've been through this , and now my Droid stinks off all sorts of parfumes :laugh: , maybe only if she is really hot .

pigpen

Reaction score
NO is a complete sentence.

You could always borrow her phone if she doesn't resist and delete all her contacts for her.

OP
F

five0nezer0

Reaction score

I hate ppl like u almost as much as I hate people messin wit my droid... why do u feel da need to get at me on some smart sh*t like that..

How am I an enabler? Yea I might take it out to use it, but what am I supposed to hide it??? Lol...

All I did was ask what to say when people ask to use in general..and u give some irrelevant comment..

U hella bored!!! Or maybe u just got no friends lol

OP
F

five0nezer0

Reaction score
Yea u guys are right, imma just say no.. but I guess I feel like I gotta give a reason why...but naw! Never again :p

Woork

Reaction score

I hate ppl like u almost as much as I hate people messin wit my droid... why do u feel da need to get at me on some smart sh*t like that..

How am I an enabler? Yea I might take it out to use it, but what am I supposed to hide it??? Lol...

All I did was ask what to say when people ask to use in general..and u give some irrelevant comment..

U hella bored!!! Or maybe u just got no friends lol

...seriously? Are you serious? This is a real thing happening right now?

Like somebody else said: "no" is a complete sentence and is a lot more effective than going on to a forum and sharing your rousing tale of not having spine enough to tell someone that they can't use your phone until it gets to the point where they're actively screwing with it.

I'll make it easy for you:

All I did was ask what to say when people ask to use in general...
I tell them no. I don't say hold up lemme send my text.. I say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.