Ok guys, help me out here....

Almagest

Reaction score
Swipe is kinda cool but gets annoying at times. I think I'm sticking with the stock keyboard.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Dadeo

Reaction score
I've tried them all.. Swype, Swiftkey, Smart keyboard pro.. and every time I revert back to the stock keyboard.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

JasonD18

Reaction score
I'm a big SwiftKey fan, especially after the latest update. The keys are now spread out enough, even for my big thumbs. The prediction works very well too and is constantly improving.

I tried Swype but I can't get used to it. It's too hard to switch from my thumbs to one finger. Also tough in the car on a bumpy road.

Only other alternative I liked was ThickButtons. Very simple keyboard with big keys.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
rikura4u

rikura4u

Reaction score
I currently have smart keyboard, swype, and swift key. But from all three, swiftkey has worked the best for me, especially with all the predictions. I tend to use Spanish a lot and it amazingly remembers the sequence of inputs which it's very cool. Thanks for your input fellas. Keep'em coming....;)

mauiblue

Reaction score
I've been using several different input apps and can't really name a favorite one yet. Swype is great but I go back to SwiftKey because of the word prediction. It makes it really fast to input texts.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Wyo99

Reaction score
Swift key? I guess I don't know which one this is. I like the swype keyboard.

medwa

Reaction score
I've tried em all and I always come back to Better Keyboard. Its light, its skinnable, and its reliable.

Posted from my Droid Incredible

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ultra Keyboard. Slide, type , make your own themes(not just skin but the entire keyboard can be customized), etc. Free 24 hour trial on the market.
I've got stock , Gingerbread, SlideIt, ShapeWriter,8pen, Swype also but Ultra is my favorite

Support Our Troops!! written in some form from a wifi monolith.