OK Got Froyo but now no network???!!

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
So I got the froyo update from mydroidworld and for some reason now when i try to go to the app market tells me i get a server connection error. so now i cant even download anything from market. Any one know if they figured out i shouldnt have 2.2?? im pretty worried right about now.... Ill update asap when if it starts working again.

EDIT: Done factory wipe before update and never entered market before, just did what was stated (non-root also)

EDIT2: sorry if the title is a little misleading

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I have same issue, someone else just posted in the hacks section that market is down for his wifes d2 that is stock, so looks like its just the market. Searches still work just main page busted.

engle2192

Reaction score
im not an expert or anything but if i were u, id just SBF back too 2.1, root, then install bootstrap and rom manager and install 2.2 that way. Thats what i did and everything's working perfectly. also just to know that everything good, wipe data and cache before installing 2.2

baniels

Reaction score
Lots of people are having market issues. Wait it out a bit.

sephtin

Reaction score
From 2.2 upgrade thread (the massive 29 pg thread), or possibly one of the other threads on those boards), this is solved via clearing /cache.

OP
Lex_Luthor

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
yeah i hope its market issues, but for me the main page worked but search didnt work now its both. If there is no fix well looks like i would need to sbf back to 2.1

OP
Lex_Luthor

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
From 2.2 upgrade thread (the massive 29 pg thread), or possibly one of the other threads on those boards), this is solved via clearing /cache.

yeah i didnt really want to sift through those 29 pages because when i did it just looked like it was the same two or three questions repeatedly asked. i tried clearing the cache and deleting the data but still persisted with the issue. i hope is just a temp thing

bucknutz

Reaction score
Market was working fine for me after doing non-rooted froyo update. Market isn't loading now but as everyone else is saying give it a bit the market is probably down.

Ataranine

Reaction score
But MY problem is, it's not only the market... I have to restart my phone to get a text message my girlfriend sent me while it was on..not sure if my service is acting up or if it's the ROM.

tobytl

Reaction score
Yea, it's not working from my old D1 either. Market is just down.

OP
Lex_Luthor

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
K glad I'm not the only one with the problem.. but still, the text message thing is a little peculiar.

yeah that is bit odd.... i texted my bro and he got it and he replied quickly so im not having that problem. could be your reception

Ataranine

Reaction score
K glad I'm not the only one with the problem.. but still, the text message thing is a little peculiar.

yeah that is bit odd.... i texted my bro and he got it and he replied quickly so im not having that problem. could be your reception
3 bars of 3G here. I've been getting them on time all night except for just recently.. I dunno...