Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
[video=youtube;iJaowSisMGs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJaowSisMGs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

via: droid-life.com

Last edited:
For some reason, I feel the Bionic is going to disappoint. So much hype, people's ideas of it are very exaggerated I think.

I hope it doesn't disappoint, but just a feeling.

Isn't an advertisement supposed to show you something about the product? If I was looking for a good looking body guard with a sword, I would buy.

Yea I want to see something as good as or better than the droid x spots...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:
The Droid 1 and 2 had good commercials, this one is... well pathetic. Just saying.

For some reason, I feel the Bionic is going to disappoint. So much hype, people's ideas of it are very exaggerated I think.

I hope it doesn't disappoint, but just a feeling.

+1

They're hyping this phone up waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. They're acting like this phone has a 1.5ghz dual core processor or some sort of other revolutionary feature(s).

But then again, what company wouldn't overhype their product? It's what profit-driven companies do.

My new phone personified is a chick?

Edit: At least I won't be touching a guy all day.

+1

They're hyping this phone up waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. They're acting like this phone has a 1.5ghz dual core processor or some sort of other revolutionary feature(s).

But then again, what company wouldn't overhype their product? It's what profit-driven companies do.
It's been a while since they really, really overhyped a product like they did with the D1. They probably have an surplus in the advertising division and figured they'd have some fun dancedroid

I think they need to hype this up if they plan on selling any. It's going to get some good competition from the SGS2 and the next gen iPhone.. I like the teaser, I hope they put some ad dollars to work and really promote this thing.

+1

seriously, and it will be outdated and unsupported with updates within 8 months most likely, because the next new over-hyped device will be speculated upon...

I bought the OG Droid based solely on the commercial (epic success) , the Droid X based on the commercial ( minor failure - for me , just bad luck I think ) , the T-Bolt based on the commercial ( EPIC EPIC EPIC FAILURE ) . So I have seen the highs and lows of a phone based on a commercial . I believe with the Moto/Google merger Motorola wants to get this right so I'm gonna call this phone , albeit maybe prematurely , an EPIC SUCCESS . Don't have anything other than speculation , spec sheets , and what I've read and heard , but honestly , can it get any worse than the T-Bolt people ? I think not . And being that I sold my bolt on ebay and am using a back-up (devour . . insert laugh here) 2 cups attached with a string would be an improvement . Let's get cracking , GO BIONIC !

This rocks!!!! I've been dying for a phone that will act like a somewhat attractive chick who can swing a sword and fight strange enemies! Isn't that what we've all been waiting for?! How come no other OEM has come out with a phone that can do that?!

Back