Official "Unimpressed/Skeptical " Thread

MECHANO

Reaction score
I have the extended battery on my D3 as well. It gets me about 16 hours of moderate use. I am hoping that the D4 will give me about the same performance with the use of smart actions. I do not live in a 4G area.

dlallen66

Reaction score
Droid 4 with GRB was great then came ICS came out and everything went to Hades. This was a downgrade. It almost made my phone worthless. No battery life, keyboard lite works backwards, everything is slow, and frankly it's a piece of crap. I seriously would fire the folks that were responsible for releasing this junk. You people should be fired and sent to Siberia.

dlallen66

Reaction score
A person shouldn't have to be an Android system expert to use and enjoy this phone. There's too much BS involved in getting maximum performance and battery life from Android. Social Networking should not be the driving force behind developing phones, not everyone wants to share everything about everything that they are doing. I should be able to simply turn off social networking crap and use my phone the way I want to not how some geek sitting in a black hole wants me to. Social networking is so yesterday already. I want to text, browse the net, take some pictures and I don't want the hole freaking world knowing what I'm doing on my phone, where I'm taking a dump, or who I'm sleeping with. I should be able to remove worthless Apps that I don't want. I shouldn't be worried that Google is spying on me constantly. Somehow the K.I.S.S. mentality was lost and we ended up with a high tech piece of garbage. ICS needs to go and yesterday would be too late.