Official Droid Unboxing/Pictures Thread

J

JohnDroid

We want every member of this site to show off their Droid as soon as they get it. Post in this thread pictures of you Unboxing your Droid, using your brand new Droid, etc... this is the place to show off!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I would have posted the actual manual and other documents, but you have very small size limitations on Attachments. Maybe that can be fixed.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
This is a nice demo of Google Maps on the Droid too.

[video=youtube;tGXK4jKN_jY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGXK4jKN_jY"]YouTube - Google Maps Navigation (Beta)[/video]

Ken_Daddy

Reaction score
I have one sitting on my desk right now... there's really not a lot to it (I'd take pictures, but I like my job) it has limited documentation in the box, the phone itself (REALLY heavy), the battery, and the charger and USB cable. My boss is carrying the Droid Eris and he seems to like it. I'm deciding if I'm moving from the Tour to it tonight... Currently I have a Tour on Verizon, and the evil iPhone 3g on AT&T, and the droid seems to have the advanced functionality that I wanted from the iphone with the intuition of the Tour. I'm looking forward to the crazyness to ensue in my 45 stores tomorrow, and the decision if it's time to trade in and (hopefully) trade up.

joegrind

Reaction score
I have one sitting on my desk right now... there's really not a lot to it (I'd take pictures, but I like my job) it has limited documentation in the box, the phone itself (REALLY heavy), the battery, and the charger and USB cable. My boss is carrying the Droid Eris and he seems to like it. I'm deciding if I'm moving from the Tour to it tonight... Currently I have a Tour on Verizon, and the evil iPhone 3g on AT&T, and the droid seems to have the advanced functionality that I wanted from the iphone with the intuition of the Tour. I'm looking forward to the crazyness to ensue in my 45 stores tomorrow, and the decision if it's time to trade in and (hopefully) trade up.

45 stores? wow...in one state? How many do you think will be sold out of the Droid by Monday?

Ken_Daddy

Reaction score
we have 45 physical stores in 5 states... The first hour of sales are in, and we've sold about 3% of our total right now, but we ordered a ton of them, so sales are really really good on it. I anticipate by monday 60-80% of them will be sold out, and lotsa stores will be yelling at me for more... I'm glad we decided reps can't buy them :-D