LG G4 Unboxing Pics Leaked Ahead of Launch Event

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lg-g4-unboxing-1.jpg

We shared a story earlier this morning reminding you folks that the LG G4 official launch event is kicking off later today. You can also find a link to the livestream right in that article. Of course, before the event kicks off we must share all of the last minute leaks that seem to always occur leading up to a press unveiling.

This time we have some leaked unboxing videos of the LG G4. In these images we only see the leather back of the device, but that does afford us the opportunity to see how good it looks "in the wild." Although we were admittedly skeptical of the leather back cover, seeing it outside of doctored up press photos may change our minds on it. The back cover definitely looks very premium, although a bit like an executive's expensive wallet.

After seeing these leaked "unboxing" pics, we are more excited than ever to actually see and feel these in person. What do you guys think?

You can see the second image in the thread below.

Source: LG G4 protagonista di un primo unboxing a poche ore dall annuncio ufficiale Agg. - hdblog.it

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's that second LG G4 unboxing image:

lg-g4-unboxing-2.jpg

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I don't have an upgrade till July, but this is almost definitely my next phone. Sorry, Sammy, ya lost me with the no-SD, no-removable battery, and the glass backing.

If only manufacturers other than Sammy and Apple would make high-end 5.1 inch devices; I am quite partial to the size of my S4.