occasional red LED blink

Big Ry

Reaction score
I have a moto droid rooted on cyanogen 5.0.7. I noticed fairly recently that my LED blinks red every now and then for no apparent reason. I been wondering if there's something wrong with my droid for other reasons, so does a red LED mean something? (Battery isn't low)

Xerozix

Reaction score
Are you running 5.0.7.1-droid1 or the general (before) .7.1?

2 possibilities:

Do you think that you could be imagining it? I know that on my old macbook sometimes if I glanced at the screen, I'd think my camera light was on but it really wasn't. Then again, that was green and you're talking red.

The only time I've seen the red light go on, is for low battery, and when booting into recovery. You could also set it in a application that allows notification customization. Any notifications pop up when the light flashes?

OP
Big Ry

Big Ry

Reaction score
apparently its a spin off 5.0.7 (just found this out). its some guys rom that has "tiger" in the name lol.

and im definitely seeing a red blinking LED. the battery is not dead. and nothing seems to be happening when it blinks anyway. how do i check all the LED settings?

also, i should note, i have a trackball app because its the only way i can get LED notifications to work on this (any many other) OS.