Rainbow Blinking LED in Droid... Why was I not told?

Reaction score
It does not say anywhere in the manual that the Droid has multiple color capability, besides green and red on the outside blinking LED. Why are these colors available? Are they used for notifying something? I just got Handcent and saw I can change the notification LEd blinking from cyan to magenta red green blue or orange, I love this feature. I just don't understand why it isn't mentioned anywhere or in the phones built in features.

Also is there a way in Handcent to make it cycle through colors when its blinking? I noticed the choose your own color Does NOT work

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Also is there a way in Handcent to make it cycle through colors when its blinking? I noticed the choose your own color Does NOT work

Can't cycle them AFAIK, And selecting your own does work..... always has for me.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of things that are not in mauals ...

There for customization.

If you would go through what you selected in Handcent, then the forum community will be happy to assist you with issue that may arise.

warrior21

Reaction score
This forum is the only manual you will ever need, especially when it comes to third party apps

Last edited:

eliassami5

Reaction score
i dont wanna even think about how big a manual would be if everything a DROID could do was put in there.

But i believe there are stock notifications that use the different color LED's, i just dont know which ones they are.

crazyjoker2

Reaction score
The custom color led is the bomb, I have used it since I pick up the droid!

crazyjoker2

Reaction score
I have orange icon and orange led for my brother and pink icon and led for my girl.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP
K
Reaction score
LOL, can you tell me how you specify a custom color for certain people? I don't see that in the settings or anywhere...