Changing LED-RAZR

Liquid_Chaos87

Reaction score
Does the RAZR even have the capability to change the LED color? I only see green and I've tried that BLINK app, but that didn't seem to work. Are there any other apps out there? Sorry if this was already posted but I couldn't find a direct answer. Thanks in advance

omar908

Reaction score
Yes it does :) you can change it in handcent sms for your txt messeges :) or per person i believe ^_^

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
Liquid_Chaos87

Liquid_Chaos87

Reaction score
I had that handcent app on my Droid 2 and loves it but when I tried it on the RAZR it didn't work. I will try the lightflow

techgov8

Reaction score
I use light flow. Its a great app you can change pretty much any app you can think of that has notifications to whatever color you want and it had the option to change the vibrate functions for them too

Lars

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I use Handcent and K9 mail and I have had no problem switching the color of the LED for both messaging and email.

heavyvino

Reaction score
all of my handcent contacts ,the ones i contact the most, have differnt color lights. Think you can change the flashing dpeed also.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Another vote for Light Flow...great app for LED notification as well as ringtones / notification tones...

William_04_x

Reaction score
Another happy Lightflow user. You can make the LED's behave just about any way you want for notifications.

From RAZR MAXX

GeneralZod

Reaction score
Disappointing that the RAZR doesn't have an option for a solid light, like the DX did.