NVIDIA and BioWare Launch Mass Effect 3 Live Wall-Papers for Tegra 3 Devices

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
mass_effect_3_live_wallpaper-tegra3.jpg

For fans of the Mass Effect game series and owners of a Tegra 3 device, we found some pretty cool news. NVIDIA and BioWare have released a Mass Effect 3 themed live wall-paper! It isn't super-fancy, but is still pretty slick nonetheless.

It's also free, so it's definitely worth checking out! Here's a download link below.

Source: TransformerForums via NVIDIA Tegra Zone

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
My Dad would probably really like this. Too bad they had to make it Tegra exclusive. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yay for ME3 Live Wallpaper.
Booo for it being Tegra 3 exclusive.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yay for ME3 Live Wallpaper.
Booo for it being Tegra 3 exclusive.

Well, if you have a Tegra 2 device, it will download to that as well. I just pushed it to my Dell Streak 7. Not sure if it will work though, haven't tried yet as the streak is in another room.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
It works on my galaxy nexus. Here is the apk Mass Effect 3 LWP.apk

Thanks for this, works great on my Bionic as well.

Don't you love it when things are restricted to certain devices for no good reason whatsoever?

Don't think i'm gonna keep using it, though. To ad-like for my tastes. Still, it runs very well on my meager dual-core Bionic, don't think it requires anything close to a Tegra 3 *LOL*

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6

Don't you love it when things are restricted to certain devices for no good reason whatsoever?

Don't think i'm gonna keep using it, though. To ad-like for my tastes. Still, it runs very well on my meager dual-core Bionic, don't think it requires anything close to a Tegra 3 *LOL*

I think you only need a Tegra CPU.

But yeah, kind of lame. The LWP looks gorgeous on my Dad's X.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^ Bionic doesn't have anything Tegra at all, though. It has a TI OMAP4430 System-on-a-Chip, consisting of 2xARM Cortex A9 CPUs, and a PowerVR SGX540 GPU. It is actually more powerful than the Tegra 2 - I believe it has to do with the speed that the CPUs handle floating point math.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
^^^^^^^ Bionic doesn't have anything Tegra at all, though. It has a TI OMAP4430 System-on-a-Chip, consisting of 2xARM Cortex A9 CPUs, and a PowerVR SGX540 GPU. It is actually more powerful than the Tegra 2 - I believe it has to do with the speed that the CPUs handle floating point math.

What I meant was; I think they will let you "officially" download it if you have any Tegra CPU. Not just Tegra 3.

xxdprussxx

Reaction score
Works on my htc thunderbolt :) not sure what processor I have

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yeah, works on my GNex as well. Too much text on the Live Wallpaper, and didn't go well with my desktop setup (clock, shortcuts, etc), so I reverted back to Bubbles. :happy3: