Now we can all jump for joy!

OP
praeceps

praeceps

Reaction score
Uglify the Droid? Is that like making a tank with rockets be a tank with rockets that is taller? I mean, the Droid isn't precisely a beautiful piece of architecture as it is a supercharged powerbox that's a rectangular portal to the internet. Making it larger to me doesn't seem like a tragedy.

Retribution

Reaction score
I love the look of the Droid. I think it's a great looking piece of hardware and adding a tumor to the back of it I think would ruin the overall look of the Droid. Angles are beautiful o.o

OP
praeceps

praeceps

Reaction score
Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder AND they did try making it more feminine, which has been criticized to say the least. I mean, small gold things on black in a sleek rectangle, yeah I can see where you're coming from. I can get over it though.(and I call myself a computer nerd!)

elverdugo0

Reaction score
well it is nice and all, but while the battery holds 90% more energy, it is pretty much 90% bigger than the normal battery. IMO, not worth it for a battery that i bigger and bulkier.

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
Yes, but only a tad more. It's thinner but not as big of a jump.

Where are you getting that it's only a tad more? The web site on the link posted here says "only adds TBD mm to the device". If TBD=.5 no big deal, if TBD=10 then more than a tad :D

johnflo88

Reaction score
I don't know if you all noticed but they are making a extended life battery that won't require a door so it will not add any thickness. That's what I'm waiting on my battery pretty much lasts 13 hours of heavyish use so I only need something with a tad more oomp.
Yes, but only a tad more. It's thinner but not as big of a jump. I think the small increase in size is worth another %50 of battery life. What do you ll think of the price though? I know it's so expesnive, but really, the Invisishields are nearly as much and they're not as good as an old fashioned case. You'll use this accessory more than any other. More than your bluetooth. More than your case, because hopefully you'll be using your phone more htan dropping it. I think it's worth it on that argument. Anybody else?
do they make 2 for my iphone 3Gs and don't care how much it cost?lol'

CKyle22

Reaction score
Wait, that big bulky thing is the battery, or that small little thing on the right is the battery?

OP
praeceps

praeceps

Reaction score
The little thing which is thicker in the beautifully rendered third dimension of your screen than you think, and it's the battery. The other thing which I doubt is as bulky as it looks, is the replacement cover.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
wow! exciting, nice to know that we're starting to have options now! I don't think I would buy it as, I'm pretty happy with my battery life and plus its a tad too thick (lol that's kind of an understatement) for my liking but to each his own!