Seidio 3500mah battery shipping next week!

BewareOfButtlice

Reaction score
if it looked better, i would get it. I think im going to go with verizons larger battery. This thing looks really awkward.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Wow that's hideous how do you even hold that XD

cervello

Reaction score
Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery SHIPS NOW

It's shipping right now!
I am buying it!!!

PSU

Reaction score
Wow that is a huge battery!!! I think I may still get one, I want to use the dINC as a replacement for my Garmin handheld GPS when I'm backpacking. Even with this battery its still thinner & lighter than my current handheld. I may not use it every day, but there will be weekends that I'd be happy to use this. Good Work Seidio!!

vireya

Reaction score
PSU, look into the USB Portable Battery Pack

Gives the Inc 6 hrs on one charge and then it can be recharged, but only via USB

xeruty

Reaction score
I got the order has shipped email yesterday. You get used to the size, I have a Mugen 3000mah battery on my LG Voyager and instead of charging every day or twice in one day to charging after two or three days even just once a week.

OP
S

solorca

Reaction score
Mine came in today, and it's honestly not as big as it looks in the pictures. Yes, it's quite large, but I've always purchased extended batteries, so I'm kind of used to it.

The only thing that sucks about it is that I had to get rid of my black silicone case that I loved. Seidio seems to only make hard shelled cases for their extended batteries, so I doubt I'll pick one of those up.

OP
S

solorca

Reaction score
For anyone interested in this battery, the life that I've gotten on my first day of usage is insane.

I charged it initially for about 5-6 hours and pulled it off the charger at 5:00 pm last night. It's now 25 hours later, and I'm at 62% battery left.

In that time, I've used the GPS navigation for over 2 hours, uploaded a 20mb video to Youtube, and my display time is over 3 hours. I was hoping to kill it by the time I go to bed tonight so I can do a full drain, but I don't think I'm going to be able to.

OP
S

solorca

Reaction score
I have passed the 50 hour mark and the extended battery is still going strong. I'm currently at 17%. I'll probably run the GPS on the way home from work tonight to do my best to kill it...but the way it's been running, I don't even know if that will do it.

S

spacemanps

I have the 2150, and it makes the phone kinda big.. but does sure last a long time!