Notification Profiles

[email protected]

Reaction score
Is there an app or setting that will enable me to change notifications based on what I want to hear at any given time?

For instance, in the Blackberry world, I could set up different profiles. When I'm in my office, I don't need to hear a notification every time I get an email. I'm sitting in front of my computer and see it.

At night, I don't want to hear any notifications, just the phone if it rings.

I don't want to go into everything and change it every time I need hear things or not hear things.

D

dankarlinski

not that i have ever seen. it looks like there is silent (vibrate), regular (you can change the volume of the notifications) and airplane (the only notifications you will get are from device based apps. all radios will be turned off)

Experimentalist

Reaction score
not that i have ever seen. it looks like there is silent (vibrate), regular (you can change the volume of the notifications) and airplane (the only notifications you will get are from device based apps. all radios will be turned off)

Yes, I find those options limiting and ridiculous.

If there isn't a way to make custom notification settings on a Droid, then I'd love to find an app out there that will let me have that most important feature (as I did on my Blackberry).

Someone... please help. :)

rosem119

Reaction score
You may want to look into SBSH Phone Weaver. When I had my old Moto Q, they made really good apps for Windows Mobile. I understand they have an android version of this app.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Experimentalist

Reaction score
You may want to look into SBSH Phone Weaver. When I had my old Moto Q, they made really good apps for Windows Mobile. I understand they have an android version of this app.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Thanks! (oh, apparently I can't just say "thanks"... that's too short... hee hee)