Notification Light

MelissAnnH

Reaction score
Hmmmm, I used Handcent to customize my light notifications, but its quirky at best, this is the fourth time I have heard about light flow so I will download that app right now....in less then 4 seconds with my new D3 :D

2001400ex

Reaction score
Well, I am finally getting bothered by the light. Is there a way to make the light last longer than 5 minutes? Does a program like Light Flow work for that or something else? Or is there a setting I am missing.

I am not rooted and don't care to be (I spent 18 months rooting my OG Droid), so please limit the reponses to stock purposes. Also, I have searched and didn't really find a good answer. :p

TomSr

Reaction score
There are many options to limit the hit on your battery life. Options such as how long to leave notification on, keep screen off via proximity sensor, keep screen off if phone is in your pocket, etc.

Experiment....

dad2paisley

Reaction score
How do you stop it from notifiying you on everything? Can you limit what you want notified?

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Settings->Display->Notification Light->Check what notifications you want

dad2paisley

Reaction score
Thanks but how do you turn off facebook, etc. I didn't see that in the list.

Mal7c7ous7ntent

Reaction score
I used a an app called apps2hide or something like that after installing start it up it will scan all apps. Then just select what u want to hide. I no longer even see Facebook icon on my phone

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2001400ex

Reaction score
How is the notification light? Does it have different colors? I am coming from the Razr Maxx HD, which has the best notification light by far. And prior I had the Thunderbolt which was terrible, could never see it. Let me know your thoughts.

Mal7c7ous7ntent

Reaction score
How is the notification light? Does it have different colors? I am coming from the Razr Maxx HD, which has the best notification light by far. And prior I had the Thunderbolt which was terrible, could never see it. Let me know your thoughts.

Yes it has different colors, I use Verizen Message app on a RAZR it was a separate d/l.
I lets me change notification light colors also txt bubble colors.