Notification LED flashing when there are no notifications

pjo1966

Reaction score
The title pretty much sums it up. I'll notice the LED flashing out of the corner of my eye so I'll check for notifications only to find nothing there. It's a very slow blink, and the color varies. Usually it's green or blue and sometimes it's red. What is the RAZR MAXX trying to tell me?

CoolAndroid

Reaction score
Are you recently updated your phone?

Sent from Taptalk. Please excuse my brevity.

Atom702

Reaction score
Mine is doing the same. I pull the notification bar down and open my weather app. Then it stops. Not a fix, but,at least it clears it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Irontyke

Reaction score
My blue flashing notifications stopped when I installed Yahoo Mail. Stock mail works ok.

charlienyc

Reaction score
same thing here

i also have a blue notification LED when it doesn't seem like there are any notifications. i wonder if it's Yahoo Sportacular... perhaps Yahoo has coding issues.

Danny123

Reaction score
I had a blue notification LED, but nothing in the notification bar too. For me, I think what happened was that I received a text (which was 1 word) so I could read it in the actual notification, but swiped the notification away. But technically the text was unread. So I went and actually "read" it by opening it (I use handcent) and the light went off. So my guess is that it lights because there is a notification that might have been cleared but not actually "touched".

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Yahoo! Mail does like to send a blinking notification to show show when it isn't connected to Yahoo!'s servers. And the previous comment is likely, also.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2