Note 8 Passes FCC Certification

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
bixby-png.77700

The Note 8 is one step closer to releasing! It has just passed through the FCC. We expect the device to be announced at an August 23rd event in New York. The device will have the model number SM-N950 and there will apparently be 4 different variants of the device. The phone will work on GSM and CDMA networks in the US according to the FCC filing. The phone will also apparently be compatible with the less congested LTE radio band 66. This is one of the phones I am looking most forward to. Anyone else getting excited?

via FCC

Attachments

• bixby.png
    bixby.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 4,045

Batman8

Reaction score
Four variants?...Anyone know what they are, and will the U.S. get all four?

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I'm already planning on pre ordering the day we can

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

there was a preorder date for Australia but it has since been taken down. It was reported as August 25. only a couple of days after the planned announcement. If true, hopefully that date would be for other countries too.

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
I'm checking with my bank. If i can get a loan, then i have a choice....The Note 8, or the Surface Pro.:rolleyes:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I'm checking with my bank. If i can get a loan, then i have a choice....The Note 8, or the Surface Pro.:rolleyes:

get the note, you don't need anything microsoft :) besides does your service provider let you make no interest payments for the phone? I know at$t does.

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
get the note, you don't need anything microsoft :) besides does your service provider let you make no interest payments for the phone? I know at$t does.

I'm with T-mo, but it's not about interest free, it's about the total cost. If they gave me a great discount, i'd consider it, but nobody will convince me that the phone is worth over $1000.00.:rolleyes: