Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
So I bought a battery case.. Anyone else use them? I feel as though my battery in my phone dies much faster just resting with the case on than in just my regular case.... I've noticed this for a while. I haven't used the case in a month or 2 but charged it yesterday to use today and my phone hasn't been used at all but it's dying fast..

Nothing jumps out in the battery stats.. Doesn't show I'm charging the case by usb.... Just looking for other insight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

flamezrule2000

Reaction score
So I bought a battery case.. Anyone else use them? I feel as though my battery in my phone dies much faster just resting with the case on than in just my regular case.... I've noticed this for a while. I haven't used the case in a month or 2 but charged it yesterday to use today and my phone hasn't been used at all but it's dying fast..

Nothing jumps out in the battery stats.. Doesn't show I'm charging the case by usb.... Just looking for other insight.

I used a zerolemon on my note 3 and my s7 had the 7500mah on it. If I was in an area with no wifi or spotty signal it wound drain quick unless I shut off the scanning feature. But I still had 18-26 hours out of it. Around the house on wifi I could get 4-6 days.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8

makes you wonder about the quality of the battery in the case. what brand/model is it?